Engage. Explore. Expand.
The ATSSA Annual Convention and Traffic Expo is the premier meeting place for roadway professionals around the world. Once a small meeting with a handful of delegates and a few tabletop exhibits, Traffic Expo has become the most anticipated event in the roadway safety industry. Not only has the Traffic Expo grown in size to 450+ booths, ATSSA’s power and influence in roadway safety has spread to Capitol Hill and helped to set the standard for highway safety.
Traffic Expo Show Location, Dates and Hours:
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas - (website here)
Education and Events: February 21-25, 2014 | Traffic Expo: February 23-25, 2014
Reserving Booth Space
Reserving your booth space at Traffic Expo is easy. Simply choose a booth space from the online floor plan, complete your contract and product/services listing. Return both forms with your check or credit card payment. You’ll receive an official letter of confirmation and additional exhibitor material within a couple of weeks.
Additional charge of $250 will be assessed for each corner.
Standard Exhibitor Booth Furnishing Package Includes:
Standard 8' back and 3’ side drape (in-line booths only) and a standard 7" x 44" black and white company ID sign (carpet, furnishings, lead retrieval units and other booth display items are not included.*)
*The Exhibitor Online Service Manual will be available soon.
Additional Exhibitor Benefits
- Exclusive non-compete show hours.
- Two free full convention registrations for each 10’X10’ space reserved – if you stay in ATSSA’s hotel block. (You must book your room through ATSSA’s official housing company. Registrations are for booth personnel only. NO EXCEPTIONS or cancellation of hotel reservations.)
- Free company listing with your booth number and products/services in the official onsite Convention Program and Exhibit Guide.
- Three free Express Passes for your customers to use any day of the trade show.
- Complimentary list of preregistered attendees upon request.
- New Products Showcase for companies that have introduced a new product or service this year.
- Sponsorship opportunities to increase your exposure at Traffic Expo 2014.
- Advance booth selection for the 2015 convention.
Who Should Exhibit?
Exhibitors at Traffic Expo are the industry’s leading suppliers of products and services to the traffic control and roadway safety industry. More than 200 of your colleagues and competitors will be there in front of nearly 3,000 customers and prospects. Shouldn’t you be there too? Exhibiting companies feature products such as:
- Channelizing Devices
- Flagging Equipment Guardrail and Barriers
- Pavement Marking Equipment and Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Roadway Safety Devices
- Signs and Related Materials and Equipment
- Traffic Control Devices
- Traffic Information and Management
- Traffic Signals
- Vehicle Safety Equipment
- Trucks and Trailers
- Communication Equipment
- And More!
Not an ATSSA member and want to save? ...Click Here