Separate yourself from your competition and increase your sales potential by exhibiting at the 2016 ATSSA Traffic Expo held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. ATSSA’s Annual Convention & Traffic Expo is North America’s largest trade show for roadway safety products and services with attendees representing 52 countries across the globe.
Where the Industry Meets
Make Plans to Attend the Premier Roadway Safety Event in America
January 31 - February 2, 2016
New Orleans, La.
ATSSA’s 46th Annual Convention & Traffic Expo is the premier event for more than 3,000 roadway safety professionals and transportation officials from across the USA and around the globe. Celebrating its forty-sixth year, the convention brings together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, corporate roadway department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of roadway safety. Features include:
- More than 3,000 roadway safety professionals
- More than 200 exhibiting companies
- More than 200,000 square feet of exhibit space, showcasing the latest products and services for the industry
- A wide variety of cutting edge traffic safety solutions and state-of-the-art roadway safety vehicles and heavy equipment ranging from striping trucks to truck mounted attenuators will be on display on the convention floor
- A high-quality line-up of education and information sessions to ensure you are operating safely and efficiently, introduce you to new safety innovations, earn CEU credits, and raise your level of engagement in the industry